"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

[News] Kwon O-joong's friendship with Bae Yong-joon, "I was embarrassed at my friend's success"

"For those who are interested with the story of their friendship in the past, you may read in my previous post titled '[Flash Back] BYJ Storys Part 5/8'. In there you can find that BYJ had mentioned about their friendship at that time." ^__^
 ============================ 
source: soompi/dam-su (thanks!!)
Original Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English ) / Hancinema


Actor Kwon O-joong shared his friendship with Bae Yong-joon.

The MBC TV program "Nollowa- Two Men Show" aired the second round of Baek Ji-yeong on the 19th.

Kwon O-joong said, "Bae Yong-joon has been a friend since before our debut and we went to acting school together. We took trips to Busan and even made a promise to succeed and meet again with foreign cars. But like a fool, I couldn't contact him as often when I was younger".

He said, "We debuted with "Love Greetings" together and were about the same but soon he became a top star. I was embarrassed at myself for not being like him and I didn't contact him".
Kwon also sent Bae a video message expressing his apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment