"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, April 4, 2014

[MV] BYJ~神様からの贈り物「桜記念日2014| NHK Interview

"For me, this is one of his most beautiful interview. The way he speaks and every words that he said it's so beautiful and touching. He speaks with his heart. And looking at him in this interview always can make me smile and cry at the same time like a fool..." hehehe..*babo*  ^__^v
===============
source: youtube/polaris0218



 English Subtitle





"Winter Sonata reminded us of something like purity, dedication and passionate devotion that people had forgotten or almost lost in their life. I believe 'Winter Sonata' brings energy to live purely and passionately. And I'm happy that i could have such a valuable role. I think that it is very important that man can become pure."  --Bae Yong Joon--

(That was so true. I really hope he will never forget what he has said above for the rest of his life.)

"Bae Yong Joon Nim, 진심으로 감사합니다!!!!!! *bow* ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment