"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, December 23, 2013

[Letter] Merry Christmas Bae Yong Joon Nim!!

 Dear, Bae Yong Joon Nim




On this Christmas day, I sincerely thank you for giving so much love in my heart. I will always pray that you will get the real happiness as long as you liveAnd always feel the warmth of love in your heart. So you can also share it with those around you. ^__^

Love and cherish her ​​who is next to you now, please make her to be the most happiest woman in the world, and I pray that this woman can also make you the most happiest man in the world. You two are very lucky to have each otherTherefore, protect and treasure the love that you both have now.

I really appreciate your courage to admit this to the 'family' and to the world. So proud of you^^. Therefore from a distant places I send blessing and congratulations on your relationship. And I will respect the woman you choose, as much as I respect you. And as a fan and family, I will continue to love and support you sincerely.. ^__^

Have a wonderful Christmas Bae Yong Joon Nim and Partner!!^^

May God bless and keep you both....

I love you with all my heart...!! ^__^

Sincerely,
Yours Fan
Shinara

No comments:

Post a Comment