"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Thursday, December 19, 2013

[article] A Chinese participant on SBS's 'Jjak' explains she came to Korea because of Bae Yong Joon

"Hi five..!!! Same here^^.. but not just fell for his killer smile or good looks but EVERYTHING... i loveeee everything about Bae Yong Joon ... " hehehe... ^__^v
=========
source: allkpop  (thankss!!) ^__^




Bae Yong Joon has once again proven his popularity and influence overseas.  Recently, a Chinese woman appeared on SBS's 'Jjak' and explained that she came to Korea after becoming a fan of Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon.

She said, "I am Han Chinese . . . In China, I worked as a language professor while in Korea, I am working as a Chinese teacher."

She explained why she came to Korea, "I watched the drama 'Winter Sonata' and fell for Bae Yong Joon's killer smile . . . It is a bit weird for me to say it myself, but even the students say I look like Chinese actress Cecilia Cheung."

Who else fell for Bae Yong Joon's killer smile and good looks?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/a-chinese-participant-on-sbss-jjak-explains-she-came-to-korea-because-of-bae-yong-joon#axzz2nv1oBkTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment