"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, December 30, 2013

[Info|Message] On Leave... | Happy New Year 2014

Dear Everyone,

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for vacation. And, it seems I can not update this blog during my vacation. Sorry about that..(><'). But of course, I will fill this blog as soon as I get back^^. Besides this is only a short vacation, so i'll see you all again soon... hehehe (^__^)v

And on this occasion I would like to thank you, to all of you for visiting my blog. Very much appreciate it. And today I also received several messages from Bae-sisters from various countries. What a pleasant surprise!! Thank you very much!! ^__^ 

I feel so blessed, because I realized that I had 'family' from all over the world^^. And of course it's all can happen because of Bae Yong Joon. Therefore i would like also to thank you to our wonderful man  Bae Yong Joon, who has given me the opportunity to meet with many people from various countries. Where I can proudly call them as a 'family'- 'BYJ Family'. Gamsahamnida!!! ^__^

So now, wishing you all...
Beautiful moments, treasured memories and all the blessings a heart can know^^
Have a happy new year 2014!!!^^

Let us continue to love and support our wonderful man Bae Yong Joon.  ^__^

Thank you so much for bringing so much love and happiness in my heart..<333

See you all again soon!!^__^

Annyeonghi gyeseyo!!^^

Sincerely,
Shinara 






6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, dear! Relax and come back!))) Russian Baesisters wish you in the coming year to be able to share with us only good and interesting news about our pet who us meet and make friends! Bae Yong Joon, we want stability and fulfillment of dreams!)))))))) May God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh, thank you so much!!! Yess, i will come back ^^,v.. It's just a short trip anyway... heheh^__^v. May God bless you and all Russian baesisters as well... Have a happy new year!!! See you soon...!! ^__^v

      Delete
  2. Dear Shinara, I really hope that you have a Happy New Year and a unforgettable vacations, you deserve it!!! Thank you again for letting us to be part of Bae's world. This is a great job and you do it with passion, that is amazing. As you said we are family and all of this is because we have someone in common: Our beloved Yonsama. But I can not finish this message without telling you something, THANK YOU SIS, because even though Bae is the center of this blog, you make it possible.
    Enjoy the holidays and get back soon. I believe that we can exchange thoughts and opinions about Bae's work.
    Greetings to all BYJ Family from a new member of the Bae's Team.
    From Caracas, Venezuela
    P.S: Sorry for my poor English, hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Andreina, it was my pleasure..... And oohhh!!!! thank you so much for your wonderful message. It really touched my heart.. Thankkk youuuu!!! ^__^. And Yes! i will be back soon..heheh^^. Have a happy new year to you too dear sister from Caracas, Venezuela... Glad to know you!!^^

      P.S: Don't worry about your English... I am also not good in English.. heheh (^^)v. But i'm glad if we can understand each other.. Fighting!! v\^__^/v

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year dear friend,with health and happiness.We love and appreciate all your work for our dear man,many thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year dear Gaby!!^^ Sorry for my late reply. And thank you so much for your appreciation. I really appreciate it!! It was my pleasure.. i'm glad if you enjoyed it! ^__^

      Delete