"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, September 24, 2012

[News] BYJ sends text message to 'The One'

"Actually  I saw this news for the first time on the sis Yasai's blog. But unfortunately I do not understand Japanese. So I just watched the video. And the first time I heard this guy singing (through a video posted by sis Yasai on her blog), although i don't know who he is, but I was deeply touched. Besides he has a good voice, but more than that i can feel the soul of this song through him. WOW!!!

And thanks to sis myoce who have posted  this news in English at KOB, that BYJ sent text for this man - 'The One'. I'm so happy to read it. I believed BYJ also touched by his voice. And 'The One' deserves to get the compliment from BYJ for what he has done. BRAVO!!" ^__^ *applause*
============================ 
source: KOB/myoce/yasai's blog/YouTube



During September 23rd broadcast of MBC 'I Am A Singer 2', The One revealed a text message that he got from Bae Yong Jun after last week's competition.

'The One' said, "My family members were very delighted, and a lot of people called me. This is quite amazing."

As the staffs asked him about the text message from Bae Yong Jun, he showed it to the camera. The message read, "You were the best. I hope you'll keep appearing on the show. It's feels quite new to see you on TV. Many good things will come if you keep being who you are on TV."

The One said, "I'm never deleting this text message. I know it if it was sincere or not just by a look. After getting this text message, I felt so touched."

On the other hand, Sinawi, Jeong Yup, Park Sang Min, Han Young Ae, Seo Moon Tak, and Byun Jin Seop appeared to have a competition.

Source : http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com









No comments:

Post a Comment