"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, March 26, 2012

[Interview] Kim Soo-hyeon-I, "Bae Yong-joon's idea of Hwon..."

source: Hancinema / Soompi
Link:  http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-soo-hyeon-i-bae-yong-joon-s-idea-of-hwon---40431.html


"Don't you dare sty far from me. This is a king's order".

Women can't deny the order of King Hwon. Those mesmerized by him fell in 'Soo-hyeon ache' and their hearts thumped at the words, "I will untie this coat string for the Queen". Kim Soo-hyeon-I meets with Jeon Ji-hyeon in the movie "The Thieves". This time it's Jeon Ji-hyeon after Suzy and Han Ga-in. It really is Kim Soo-hyeon-I's generation as he's going in and out of all people's hearts all over the country.
- You are getting together with Jeon Ji-hyeon in "The Thieves". Han Ga-in and now Jeon Ji-hyeon. Are you the lucky one or is she?

(Laughs) "Lucky? This is Jeon Ji-hyeon we are talking about. Jeon Ji-hyeon".

 --- (Skip unrelated)---

- You are in Key East with Bae Yong-joon, did he give you any advice about "The Sun and the Moon"?

"He monitored the drama from the beginning until the end. As much as I was anxious about the drama, I over exaggerated in some parts of the drama such as my eyesight, emotions and using my muscles. He pointed them out to me. He said, 'It's true that the Hwon you are acting out is smart, sharp and appealing. However, you are focusing too much on them'. I thought about what he said and I realized I was leaving out the purity Hwon had. I said I'll fix it right away and after he's been very complimentary and supportive".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

No comments:

Post a Comment