"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

[misc] My prayer for you

"Yeah, i read the news, as his fan i respect his decision and also his privacy.  So what should i say then?? only this prayer that I can give to him, sincerely from my heart." <333
--------





Dear God,

I love this man so much as my idol
as his fan, his happiness is my happiness
his sadness also my sadness
 
I do not know what he's feeling right now 
But I know, YOU know him better than anyone else
So I sincerely ask YOU, please give him happiness in his life
If he does not know where he should go, please show him YOUR way
If he has a heavy burden on his shoulders, please help him to bear

If there is a wound in his heart, please heal his heart with YOUR love 
even if life is not getting easier for him, please give him more strength to keep moving forward 
And lastly, please always give him a reason to smile and never leave him walk alone....

Amien. 








No comments:

Post a Comment