"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, February 6, 2015

[misc] Cute 'Bear' Coffee

This post has nothing to do with our BYJ or Gorilla in the CafeThis post is just for fun^^v, because lately I always followed anything related to Gorilla in the Cafe Therefore when I saw this 'bear' coffee's photo (from one of the restaurant in Jakarta, Indonesia), I immediately thought about  'Gorilla in the Cafe' and also 'Joon Bear'... hehehe^^


so cute, isn't it?^^
Perhaps many of you are already familiar with a cute 'bear' coffee like this one. But for me, this is the first time I saw a coffee as cute as it is..hihihi. Or maybe I just noticed now, since i know BYJ loves coffee very much... hehehe ^__^v

Well, how could someone be able to drink a coffee as cute as it is?? Isn't it too cute to be enjoyed?? heheh..^^v. Ah! i just imagine, what if 'Joon Bear' that is in my coffee?? I probably would just freeze the coffee and keep it as a souvenirs, rather than i drink it... hihihihi ^__^v






No comments:

Post a Comment