"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, May 21, 2012

[Photo] BYJ Wax Figure at Madam Tussauds Hongkong

HELLO Everyone!! 

Today I just came back from my short vacation. ohhh.... i missssss 'MY BYJ' so much!! hehe^^And I'm so glad to be able to greet you all here again. And now, I would like to share a little about my trip, I hope you all don't mind.. (^__^)v

I've just visited Hong Kong and Macao. And in Hong Kong I met with 'BYJ'.... heheh^^ but unfortunately NOT the real BYJ, but only his wax figure at Madame Tussauds.... hehehe (^__^)v

Maybe the people who saw me when I took a photo with BYJ wax figure at that time, would be think there is something wrong with me... hahaha=))) Since I taken  a photo of his wax figure from many angles (from the front, bottom, right side, left side, close up) ... hahaha=))
And i don't know for how many times I've changed my poses....  from hugging, staring, hug again, and stare again ...... hahaha .... And If only it can be bought, I will certainly bought it and take home his wax figure as a souvenir .... hahahah=)))

And in Macao, I stayed at the 'Venetian' hotel, where's that hotel was used of a filming of the Korean drama called 'Boys Before Flower'.. ^__^

Well,  these are some photos which I took..... Enjoy!^__^
=============================================





Venetian - Macau


And for those of you who are interested to know more about BYJ wax figure at Madam Tussauds - Hongkong, here is some of the link (old news):

http://www.etravelblackboard.com/showarticle.asp?id=51234 
http://www.madametussauds.com/HongKong/en/OurFigures/AsianStars/BaeYongJoon/Default.aspx 


No comments:

Post a Comment