"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

[News] Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I support Im Soo-jeong at "Everything about my Wife" premiere



Reposted by willenette/soompi

Source : Hancinema
original Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )



Posted Image



Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I will be supporting Im Soo-jeong at the VIP premiere of "Everything about my Wife".

Star News was told on the 8th that Bae Yong-joon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I wanted to attend the event.

Bae Yong-joon, Kim Soo-hyeon-I and Im Soo-jeong belong to the same company Key East and the two actors will attend the VIP premiere event that is happening on the 10th in COEX Megabox.

Meanwhile, "Everything about my Wife" is about a Doo-hyeon (Lee Seon-gyoon) who is sick and tired of his wife complaining and bad mouthing all the time, ask Seong-gi (Ryoo Seung-yong), a legendary Casanova to seduce his wife. Coming on the 17th.

http://www.hancinema.net/bae-yong-joon-and-kim-soo-hyeon-i-support-im-soo-jeong-at-everything-about-my-wife-premiere-42191.html

No comments:

Post a Comment