"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

[Info] on leave

Dear All, 
 
Tomorrow I am leaving for vacation. Not long, only for a few days. And during my short trip, I may not be able to fill this blog. But of course you can still follow the news about our beloved BYJ from other Bae-sisters blog. Or you can visit 'Soompi-BYJ threads'. I'm sure you all already know that... heheh (^__^)v

But I am very happy today to be able to see him play the drums before i'm leaving!! SUPER CUTE!! hahaha...=)))) *Thanks to sis tomato99*. And I will remember it in my mind during my trip, because it certainly can make me smileeeee... (^_____^)v

I will soon be filling this blog as soon as I return...

Well, keep support and love our wonderful star 'Bae Yong Joon'!!! ^__^
 
See you soon everyone!! 

Thank you so much for visiting....

With Love,
Shinara



No comments:

Post a Comment