"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Thursday, March 31, 2011

[Trans] BYJ Manager's Blog(66)

March 31, 2011
By tomato99 ♥LoveBaeYongJoon
source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


to Japanese family
30 March 2011

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon


dear family,
this is Yang Geun Hwan.

In recent weeks, I have not been able to get my eyes off from news related to Japan.

What can I say to the family? I cannot be same as usual, I was actually really concerned.

Yong Joon ssi, myself and Keyeast staff are praying everyday for most safe and earliest for Japan to get steady.

Thinking about the family every day, I realize again how precious each and every day is.

I pray that you will overcome the difficulties and get your tranquil life again.

Dear family, please consider your health and safety your first priority.

Yong Joon ssi and myself pray for your health and for your happiness.

Kamsa Hamnida.

Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

No comments:

Post a Comment