"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Introduction



hmm ... what would I say?? I might include a new fan in BYJ's family. Actually not much of what I know about Bae Yong Joon

The first time I became a fan of BYJ, perhaps it’s like many people in the world is through the drama of ‘Winter Sonata’.
But
if  most people have watched ‘Winter Sonata’ since 2002. I’ve just watched it at the beginning of 2010too late, huh? Hahahah=))) And since then, I became a fan of BYJ, and little by little I began to know him and follow all information about him. And it turns out, the more I know him the more I crazy about him ... hahahah ...=)))) 

And now it is impossible for me to turn away from him. I even can not imagine life without him now. Because since i knew him, he makes my life more beautiful. Maybe he never knew that, but he had given a 'miracle' in my heart. Although I realized, maybe all of it does exist only in my imagination, but I don’t  care ... hahah =)) So, I will continue to be a fan of him ........

In a mid 2010, I began to express my love and admiration to him through my channel ‘Shinara17’ on You Tube. And now I want to start trying to write a blog. Although I have not had the experience to write a blog before, but I will keep trying to improve my skills from time to time. Because i think only through this way I can give something to him. And I also feel happy if I can share my happiness and admiration to him to other fans.

Well, even though my blog is still a lot of lack, but I hope this blog can be acceptable in the hearts of all who read it and especially in the heart of BYJ’s Family.

Welcome to ‘MY BYJ’ and please enjoy it!!

Thank You Very Much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment