"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Journey Begins

When I became a fan of BYJ, I want to know more about him. Therefore I started ‘A journey in search a beauty of Bae Yong Joon????" hahaha ..=)))

In October 2010, I decided to visit Korea ...and I am fully aware that it was impossible for me to see him in Korea ... although in fact i really really want to see him... but I am not a stalker ... heheh(^_^)v

So I get there just wanted to see what kind of country where my favorite actors lives. And yess, just like him, his country is also very beautiful....!!
But I have to admit that I am interested to visit Korea and wanted to know more about Korea because of him ... (^_^)v

Well, here are some photos of the places that I visit:
                       

Best Drama Couple^^


Remember this place?
Beautiful Scenary of Nami Island
still green waiting for winter^^
Yong-Pyong Ski Resort
view on the top
Wish i could see you here
Inside the tower
Winter Sonata Cafe @Yong Pyong Resort
 Seoul *I know you're there somewhere^_^*
Finally i found you on Myong-Dong Seoul... hahah=))

No comments:

Post a Comment