"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, April 5, 2015

[Photos] BYJ Instagram | Candle, Bird & Kids

"These background photos I took from BYJ instagram. I really liked these three photos. Beautiful!!! And i put some quotes in there. Hope you will like it!!"  ^__^v
==================
source: instagram/yongjoon_bae (thankss!!)^^

Candle
"I may just be a little candle in your life
I may burn out and melt after a little while
But, i wish within that time
My light touches your heart
Even for a while "
 
BIRDS
"Your wings  already exist
all you have to do is FLY"

KIDS
 "We didn't realize we were making
MEMORIES
we just know we were having
FUN"


No comments:

Post a Comment