"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, November 10, 2014

[quotes] "Winter Sonata" - Beautiful Quotes

"There are many of beautiful quotes from BYJ's drama. And these are some of quotes which taken from drama 'Winter Sonata'. Hope you will enjoy this! ..No love, No life." ^__^
=================





         "You don’t have to have a reason for missing someone"
           Jung Yu Jin

"If you're really in love, appearances aren't important. The best house is the one you build in each other's hearts."
Jung Yu jin

"All the time in the world can't erase my memories. A person you bury in your heart, you can never forget."
Jung Yujin's Mother

"Take a deep look... it is so beautiful in here...why live in the shadow world only with memories."
Lee Min Hyung

 "I don't love Junsang of my memories. I love you who are standing infront of me now"
Jung Yujin

"Let me tell you how to make friends...left foot...right foot...left foot...right foot...slowly step by step."
Jung Yu Jin

"Do you know what is it that i envy sang hyuk the most?... its time!!! the ten years time he spent with you...it is impossible to only move two steps during those times."
Lee Min Hyung

"The only thing i can think of now is having him back alive. I don't care if he doesn't love me or not remember me. I just want him to live."
Jung Yujin

"You said that Polaris always stays the same when other stars move with the season. So, if other people don't understand you and leave your side, but if i stay in the same place. Can you find your way? Can you put your faith in me?"
Lee
Min Hyung


"Old memories are precious indeed. But we will make new ones in the future"
Jung Yujin 





    

1 comment: