"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[MV] byj - "Happy 20th Anniversary of Debut" | I'm in Love

source: youtube/shinara17^^

http://youtu.be/8FBMnlpricY



Bae Yong Joon's debut as an actor was first started in 1994. Therefore I made this video to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his debut as an actor  (1994-2014).

Well, happy 20th anniversary of debut Bae Yong Joon Nim!!^^
More success for you in the future. I may not know you 20 years ago, but I hope I'm still here, and still a fan of you in the next 20 years from now on^^... hehehe.... ^__^v

And special thanks to my dearest best friend Gosia who gave me this song. I love this song very much. And yes i'm in love with you both... hehehe ^__^v

"..It's so amazing to be in love!!!!..."

Thank you. I love you! <333

And, thanks for watching everyone. Please enjoy! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment