"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Thursday, November 13, 2014

[Message|Friendly Reminder] About 'Welcome Note'

Hello Everyone! This is Shinara^^

On the right side of this blog, as you can see, there are a welcome note which I wrote a few lines with Hangeul.
 
안녕하세요?^^ 
저는 신나라예요. 저는 인도네시아 사람이예요. 저는 배용준 씨의 팬이예요. 만나서 방가워요. ^__^v

And now, I think, I better translate this words for those of you who may not understand hangeul.

Annyeong Haseyo?^^
I'm Shinara. I'm Indonesian. I'm Bae Yong Joon's fan. Nice to meet you" ^__^v

So if you copy this words as a welcome note to your blog / website. Please changing it first to  your name and your country^^. So if somebody visit your blog and they can read hangeul they wouldn't mistook your blog is mine..hihihi. Since you have a very nice blog, so the credit should goes to you not me... hihihi. Well, thanks anyway for remember my name^^... But you should remember yours too.... hehehe^__^v
 
 

I love Bae Yong Joon and BYJ Family very much <333.  So, this is just a friendly reminder^^. So for you who put this welcome note to your blog, i would be very grateful and appreciate if you changing it into your name. ^___^

Thank you very much for your understanding. I really appreciate it.

Let us continue to love and support our wonderful Bae Yong Joon.

Have a great day! <33

Best regards,
Shinara

No comments:

Post a Comment