"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, July 5, 2013

[News] The One Signs Exclusive Contract with Key East

 "Helloooo Everyone!! ^__^ How are you all? I just returned from my vacation. Bogoshipeosso... !! hehehe.. ^^v. But I was very happy, because when I get back a lot of good news from the BYJ's world. And one of them is 'The One' joining Keyeast. This was one of my wishes when I first saw 'The One' singing. And now has become a reality. YEAY!!! More success for them in the future!!" ^__^
==========================
 
 source: soompi/damsu (thankss!!) ^__^

2013.07.04 15:44 CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa
Translation Credit : Erika Kim

The One has joined the actor agency Key East, signing an exclusive contract with the agency.

On July 4, Key East announced through a press release that "The One, the great vocalist who got himself the title of ′King′ in MBC′s I Am a Singer, will start to promote with Key East. His collaboration with Key East will cause a great synergy effect, as he will receive the agency′s professional and systematic management."


The One debuted in 2002, and since recorded big hits such as Last Present, I Do, My Girl and more.

He recently stepped back into the spotlight with his appearance on MBC′s I Am a Singer, singing his own rendition of Jo Sung Mo′s Do You Know, Lee Sora′s The Wind Blows and Kim Bum Soo′s It Will Pass.

He also sang many OST pieces, such as for the dramas The Chaser, That Winter, the Wind Blows and Gu Family Book.

Key East said, "We won′t hold back on our support for The One, using our systematic management and resources, to make him one of Korea′s most popular artists."

Key East also holds Bae Yong Jun, Choi Kang Hee, Im Soo Jung and more.

Photo credit: MBC


===========

"This is one of my favorite performance of The One. And every time I hear this song, It always reminded me of 'the one' who i really love (as my idol) .. Bae Yong Joon-nim ... " hehehe ^__^v



No comments:

Post a Comment