"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

[Info] On Leave


==========================
Dear all, 

I will be leaving for vacation. So, I may not be able to fill this blog during my vacation. But it's just a short vacation. Therefore, I will soon fill this blog when I return.. ^__^v

In the meantime, I'm sure you all already know where the place you can find the news about our wonderful star Bae Yong Joon. There are many of Bae-sisters who are very kind to share the news with us.
  
Well, let us continue to love and support Bae Yong Joon-nim ^__^

****
And, here's my wishes for you all in this new year....
 
Joy resounds in the hearts of those 
who believe in the miracle of new year!
Wishing you all the peace, joy and love of the new year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!! 
God bless you all....
****

Thank you very much for visiting.... 
See you all soon!! ^___^

Sincerly,
Shinara

===========================
 

No comments:

Post a Comment