"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, December 14, 2012

[MV] byj- 'The Wedding'|Winter Sonata (Merry Christmas 2012)

"For my last video of this year (2012), I used one of my favorite song of all time - 'The Prayer'. Please enjoy it!! But of course i will make moreee videos of him in 2013.... heheh (^__^)v

Well, dear BYJ-ssi and all my friends/ subscribers/ all of you who watched my videos... 

Have a wonderful Christmas 2012 & happy New Year 2013...  "

 All the prayer has been said in this song were my prayer for all of you too.. ^_^ 
And i also wish, that one day he will find the love of his life, and all will be beautiful in its time... ^___^

Thanks for watching! ^__^
=================
 source: YouTube/shinara17


No comments:

Post a Comment