"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

[Info] On Leave

==================
Dear all,

Tomorrow I'm leaving on vacation, only for a few days....(^__^)v  Therefore, I may not be able to fill this blog over the next few days.  

But of course I remember, when BYJ's birthday (29/8/2012).  So I will be back soon to give something special to him, and to you all to be enjoyed... heheh(^__^)v

And I am sure, you all are already know the other places where you'll find the news about our wonderful star Bae Yong Joon. 

Well, let us give the best wishes and prayer for him on his birthday.

Stay happy & healthy everyone.... 

Thank you so much for visiting!

See you soon!! ^__^

Sincerly,
Shinara

======================



 

No comments:

Post a Comment