"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Saturday, April 14, 2012

[VOD] BYJ~神様からの贈り物 「桜記念日」【English title】

"Actually I've already posted this video before. But if in the previous video, I did not understand what he said. Now I am very grateful to the baesister 'Polaris' who has translated this video for all of us. This is what I was looking for. Thank you so much! ^__^

Well, BYJssi I hope you always remember with your statement in this interview.. ^__^

 "...But since i have so many fans who always support me. I could not quit acting. I'm able to keep going on because of the responsibility to fans..." -Bae Yong Joon-

================================================= 
Source: YouTube/Polaris0218

No comments:

Post a Comment