"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

[News] ‘Dream High 2′ reveals finalized main cast list

source: allkpop



KBS 2TV‘s ‘Dream High 2‘ has finally released its confirmed list of main cast members!
Actress Kang Sora, SISTAR‘s Hyorin, T-ara‘s Jiyeon, and 2AM‘s Jung Jinwoon have all confirmed that they’ll be taking part in the sequel series to the popular teenage drama.

On December 6th, the producers of ‘Dream High 2′ and CJ Media announced that Kang Sora would be taking on the role of ‘Shin Hye Sung‘, an awkward and somewhat weird idol aspirant who learned music solely through effort.

Kang Sora, who plans on showcasing her strong acting abilities through this new role, commented, “I’ve only acted until now, so having to perform on stage as well is honestly a burden. However, I’m both nervous and excited because this will be a new challenge for me.”

Hyorin will play the role of ‘Nana‘, a student with amazing talent and natural abilities. Hyorin mused, ”Nana has a broad-minded personality that is similar to mine, so I have an attraction towards her character. I’m looking forward to it.”

Jiyeon will play the role of ‘Lian‘, a member of the popular girl group, Hush, who aspires to one day be the “Queen of the Cannes Film Festival”, but lacks the acting ability to do so. Jiyeon revealed, “I’m receiving a lot of pointers from Eunjung, who participated in the first season. I already have a warm blanket prepared to withstand the cold at Kirin High School.”

Lastly, Jung Jinwoon has plans to showcase his cute charms through his role of ‘Jin Yoo Jin‘, a bragging troublemaker who aspires to be a rockstar. He stated, “I felt an attraction to the role of Jin Yoo Jin as soon as I read the script. I like the character more because of the fact that he likes rock, just like me. I will try my best to bring out the character’s charm.”

Source + Image: Star News via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment