"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, December 2, 2011

[News] BYJ Manager's Blog

Source: BYJ Mobile Official Site / lovebaeyongjoon
BYJ Manager’s Blog


This is Yang Geun Hwan
30 November 2011

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon

Annyong Hasaeyo, Dear family

Winter is already approaching.
How are you all doing?

City of Seoul is decorated with illumination, you can feel atmosphere of the year end.
As you are dazzled by the illumination, you seem to recall every events of this year.

Last winter, we were spending busy time creating drama “Dream High,” and this year we will be busy again with production of drama “Dream High 2.”

We are working very hard preparing, we ask you for your continuing support.

Today, I would like to inform you my personal news.

Recently I try to spend as much time as possible with my family.

Other day, my second child was born, watching the child grow everyday makes me forget all the tiredness.

Thanks to all of you, I can raise the child very healthy.

As respond to your warmest concern, I am posting photos of my children.

Please watch over us.





I would like to bring good news again in the future.
It is getting cold, hope you have a heartwarming winter.

Kamsa Hamnida.

Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Remember when Mr. Yang’s first child was born?
Click here to see the photo from 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment