"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Thursday, March 12, 2015

[Info|MV] "MY BYJ" 4th Anniversary | Because of You

Hello everyone,
 
Today, March 12th 2015 is the fourth anniversary of this blog- 'MY BYJ'. So on this special occasion I would like to thank you to all of you who have visited this blog. Very much appreciated!! ^__^



 
Although
each of us came from different countries, but we are all gathered here for one reason, because of Bae Yong Joon.
And although we have a variety of languages, but why we can understand of each other? It's because we have ONE language, which is LOVE.
And although many of us have never met each other, but why when we talked about BYJ, we feel connected? it's because we are family, BYJ family.
And why do we called each other as sisters. when there is no blood relations between us, it's because we are sister by heart.


So from the bottom of my heart, i would like to say to you all now,  it's been an honor for me to be part of this wonderful family, BYJ Family. GAMSAHAMNIDA!!!!!! *deep bow*

And on this occasion I also would like to share to you all the top 10 countries who visit this blog. And how many pageviews of this blog got so far. All of those information you can see at this picture below.



Well, to this day, this blog have got 440.975 pageviews. Maybe for some people who have been long enough in the world of bloggers, those numbers looks small. But for me personally, it is a very HUGE  numbers. Because when I opened this blog for the first time, I even had doubt if there any of BYJ family who are willing to visit this blog, or whether they who were visiting this blog would be able to understand what I wrote with my poor english.. hihihi...  I'm afraid they will be confused with my poor grammar, whether i'm talking about the past, present or future... hahaha=))  So yes, these pageviews numbers are more than what I ever imagined

And besides of those top 10 countries above, there were also many of other countries who visit this blog, like Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Hong Kong... and many more.. which is i can not mentioned one by one... So once again thank you very muchhhh to all of you for visiting my blog! *deep bow*

And since i have a poor grammar, so let me tell you this now (as his fan):
"I loved BYJ yesterday, I love BYJ today, and I will love BYJ tomorrow!" ^__^

So finally, i made this MV to celebrate the 4th anniversary of this blog ... And i dedicated this MV to our wonderful star Bae Yong Joon, and to all of you, BYJ Family! Please enjoy!^^

We are all
gathered here .. 'Because of  him'' 
So, let us continue to love and support him endlessly. That's what fans are for... ^__^v

Once again thank you very much for everything!!!!!^^

Saranghamnida!! <333

Sincerely,
Shinara


No comments:

Post a Comment