"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, March 9, 2015

[GIfs] Winter Sonata | Kang Jun Sang

source: tumblr

Last night when I watched drama "Kill Me Heal Me", I heard one of the songs of drama Winter Sonata "Violet",  sung in this drama. And of course I immediately thought about our Bae Yong Joon^^... It's a wonderful feeling when I heard this song while remembering his face (BYJ)... and  i imagine called him with OPPA^^... BYJ OPPA... (like in Korean drama)^^... hehehe... it is sounds sweet, isn't it?? .... hehehe... So here it is, uri oppa.. BYJ... hihihi.. ^__^v













=======
BUT THEN...SUDDENLY...  "AHN YO NA" 17 y.o girl appeared.... OH NO!!! This wench totally ruin my dream to called him with OPPA... hahaha=)))  Why now this word "OPPA"  sounds so ridiculous in my mind... aishhh!! Ottogheyo?? hahaha... Well, this drama really "kills" me with laughing =))). Very entertaining!! And in some ways it reminds me of 'Winter Sonata'. But, don't tell me at the end of this drama this wench will sing "From Beginning Until Now"...  안돼!!!! No!!!!! hahaha...=)))





No comments:

Post a Comment