"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, January 2, 2015

[Screencaps] DATV - BYJ in Hokkaido ep.2 (i)

"Annyeong haseyooo?! \^__^/... i'm so glad to be back here!!^^..  I really had a wonderful holiday season. And i hope you all had a wonderful holiday season as well^^. But, I misssss BYJ's world so muchhh!! hehehe^^v... And it looks like I missed a lottttt of BYJ's update... hihihi...  But anyway, i still want to post them in here again. Better late than never, huh?? hihihi^^... And i hope you all are still enjoying these wonderful pictures of BYJ in Hokkaido^^. Well, HAPPY NEW YEAR BYJ Ssi & all BYJ Family!!  새해 복 많이 받으세요!! Let us fill our 365 blank pages of life with all the good things in life..!! Saranghamnida!!" ^__^
 Ps: Ah! Thank you very much to bae-sisters who sent a messages to me. Thank God, I am fine..^^v. Thank you very much for your concern. I really appreciate it!! ^___^ 
===========
 source: maron's blog (thanksssss!!)^^



















No comments:

Post a Comment