"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

[Old CF] Bae Yong Joon & Jeon Ji Hyun for LG (CF Making)

"Actually I've seen this ad several times. But all of this time, I only saw BYJ. So I never noticed who is the woman beside him^^. And now, I just realized that the young woman next to him was JJH.. heheh^^v, And why i told you this because i remember once I post on this blog about my top 3 favorite actresses for BYJ's screen partner, and she is my first choice... hihihi... But it turns out they had been working together before, although only in an ad..  what a pleasant surprise for me..." hehehe.. (^^,)v
==============
 source: youtube/Tara Frejas (thankss!!) ^__^


No comments:

Post a Comment