"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, November 24, 2013

[MV] byj - 'Various Image' | DNA

"Special thanks for my dear friend Nancy who has introduced me to this song. This is for you!^^. Thank you so much!! Ah! Actually i wanted to make this MV with a full song. But i'm sorry I was not able to finish this MV with a full song ><;; .. Maybe because it was hard for me to concentrate when I saw him in these images ..hehehe ^_^v.  And moreover, there are many things that i still need to learn and improve..^^v... But once again thank you so much for this song. And thank to all of you for watching. I really appreciate it. Please enjoy it! ^__^
================
 source: youtube/shinara17

Please click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWsdUOluQM&feature=share&list=UU_gBjDUqYebb79z8wM7_8TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment