"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Thursday, May 23, 2013

[old pics] BYJ - TWSSG BTS (ii)

"Well, I know most of the family really miss him. But unfortunately lately all of his activities are top secret...uuuuu(><);;. So please be patient waiting for his 'mission impossible to be invisible' news,okay??... hehehehe^^..... But as for me as a fan I will still respect his decision, even though if i see him, I will pretend not to see him, if he was doing the 'ninja style'... " hahahah=))))) So, BYJ FAMILY FIGHTING!!" (^__^)v


 
 ssssshhhhhh..... hihihi ^^, 

 ...and now while waiting for his latest news, I just wanted to post another old photo of him from behind the scenes of TWSSG..."
 ======================







No comments:

Post a Comment