"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Friday, June 1, 2012

[Response] BIG difference between Love and Sex

I just wanted to write my response about the article: 
"(37) 'Yonsama': Korean love god captures Japanese hearts (By Andrew Salmon)

What i wrote here, was just my personal opinion as a BYJ fan, and I'm not trying to offend anyone. And I will respect any differences of opinion (^__^)v
=============================================
 

Frankly I find it odd when there is a statement saying that;
 "Yonsama was Korea's first international sex god.

sex god?????? How could there be such a statement like that???  hahahaha....=)))

I do not know if anyone agrees with that statement, but for me as a fan I think that statement, is NOT appropriate if addressed to BYJ.
 
I really love and admired BYJ. Although it was not easy being a fan of him, but it is very easy to love someone like him! heheh..^__^. But certainly the reason why I became a fan of him, not because the 'sex' thing .... hahaha=)) .. awww!!  *please excuse me, i feel very inappropriate to say such things*
 
There are so many wonderful things about him that is felt by his fans, and it's more than what can only be seen from the outside.

So, I think there is a BIG difference between LOVE and SEX.

And what i have and feel now as a fan is a sincere LOVE to him.

Well, I love you BYJssi!! And not because you are a hallyu star, and not because you are a perfect man and  definetely not because you are a sex god!!!(hahaha).. but simply because.. 
you are Bae Yong Joon.!!! (^___^)v

And for me, you are the symbol of love, because every time I see you I see love...  (^__^)

 

Sincerly,
Shinara 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment