"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, June 20, 2011

[Trans] This review of BYJ’s book was unique and impressive.

source: suehan's blog

Original in Korean: di rosa
Date/Time: 2011.06.19 17:03
Translated into English: suehan

A Journey in Search of Korea's Beauty, Bae Yong Joon

Bae Yong Joon.
Today I found a new book.
It made me think that we could not hurt BYJ’s heart.
Ah… “A different view from what I had thought,..” as I flipped past another page.
Opening his closed heart,
He has achieved a lot early considering his age.
Because he did not get experience parts of his youth,
it made me hope that he can find different happiness later.
Like his appearance, his soft and kind character stands out.
With everything that he has achieved so early in his life,
it also tells the story of how he lost a lot as well.
After achieving so much fame and fortune through his work,
I hope that now he can take the time to find at least find one special relationship...
After encountering yet another book, I was able to confront a new welcoming face...

http://pann.nate.com/talk/311797141

No comments:

Post a Comment