"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, June 6, 2011

[Trans]BYJ was seen at the golf course. (June 5th, 2011)

source: http://twitter.com/#!/mingst1 / suehan's blog

---

*My wife plays golf. She texted me saying that she saw Bae Yong Joon while playing a round of golf. I recommened her to buy lottery tickets.
15 hours ago via Twitter for Android 

*@mingshaaa ㅇㅇI asked her if Yonsama was handsome. But she scolded me instead by saying, there is no need to say so, and he plays golf very well. +_+

*@mingshaaaThat’s what I said. I told my wife to buy lottery tickets. My wife said she got energized and played golf better after seeing Bae Yong Joon.

No comments:

Post a Comment