"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, April 24, 2011

[Trans] Ferrari Report (Busan, Apr 17th, 2011)

source: suehan's blog
Boonseongbae nim and todaktodak nim shared more stories with us in byjintoronto. Please enjoy.

------

Original in Korean: boonseongbae (byjintoronto)
Date: April 20, 2011
Translated into English: suehan

[Ferrari Report]

I’m talking about YJ’s car.
I looked through the inside of his car thoroughly while he was away. I was almost attached to his car, but resisted to touch it.

Todaktodak nim might have been embarrassed to see me doing that; she wasn’t near me.

I just wanted to know what was inside of his car.

First, there was dust on his car.
Well, he drove down here from Seoul. It was possible.
But, haha
Even the dust on his car looked different to me.

There was no paper,or even a coin in his car even though he came down from so far, Busan. It is interesting because the average man generally brings something when they drive long distances. Shouldn’t there be at least coins, papers or even a cup?

No ornament was there.
It looked like it just got released from the factory.
And then I noticed one item
It was a small cosmetic tube.

I could only find that tube after I looked thoroughly inside of his car over ten minutes.

(from comment section)

boonseongbae: Oh.. It looked like there was confusion while he was parking his car. There was a parking attendant using a rough dialect of Gyeongsang-do. He said that, in the beginning, he didn’t know that it was Bae Yong Joon, so he said, “No, no, not there, here, over there..” with an irritated voice.

todaktodak: Hahaha, I heard that man bragging about commanding the indubitable Bae Yong Joon, “Do this, do that”, to his colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment