"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

[Photo] BYJ Mobile Photo November #3

"Hello!!  How are you BYJ ssi and how are you BYJ Family?? It's been a while since my last post... Sorry about that... But i'm glad to be here again.. and I'm happy to see your smiling face BYJ Ssi^^.. But unfortunately it will probably continue like this until the end of this year.. TTTT..   but I will always come back here to update this blog^^ BYJ Ssi, you will always be my idol...   Thank you for being as wonderful as you are!! Take care and be happy always. See you all again soon!! I will come back here soon.... !!" -Sincerely, Shinara - ^__^ ... Love always <333
============
source: anjela's blog (thankss!!)^^


You are always have a special place in my heart <333

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for being wonderful as you are too, Shinara my love.. It was you who introduced him to me for the first place.. And now I don't know what to do.. Just me and my memories about him.. sigh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mba Rina, sorry for my late reply. How are you?? Ohh.. i'm glad if it was me who introduced you to him. Thank you for let me know that. But why you don't know what to do now?? ...*here's a wonderful quote: "Old memories are precious indeed. But we will make new ones in the future!^^ So let's make more of wonderful memories in BYJ World... together as a family..."
      Thank you for your comment. Glad to hear from you! Happy new year mba Rina!^__^

      -Sincerely, Shinara-

      Delete