"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

[Message] My Answer is...

Hello everyone! This is Shinara.. ^__^

I just received a message asking this question to me, "Are you admin Bae Yong Joon?" 
hmm... admin Bae Yong Joon?? what do you mean?? 


Well, I think, it would be better if i give an answer in here, rather than in a private message. Who knows there are other fans who would like to asking the same question.
   
My answer is "No, i am not an admin of Bae Yong Joon's site or work for him as an admin" ^^v. I'm just a fan of Bae Yong Joon.

I am an admin of my own blog, which is "MY BYJ" (blog and tumblr)and also on my youtube channel, 'shinara17'....
Ah! there is one more blog- 'BYJINDOFAMILY', that blog was made by sis myoce (Baesister from Indonesia). On that blog we work together as an admin, and I am one of them. And these all are fan site.

So, that's allNo other site where I was behind it as an admin, other than what i've mentioned above.
 

And the reason why i do this all, it's  just because I want to share the love and happiness he brought into my life to other fans <333
 
Well, thank you very much for your attention. I really appreciate it.

Best Regards,
Shinara




No comments:

Post a Comment