"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

[Info] "MY BYJ" Open Blog | Special for BYJ's Birthday (edited) -- DONE!! CLOSED!!

------- D O N E ----- C L O S E D!! ------- T H A N K Y O U !! --------



Dear BYJ Family,

Annyeong Haseyo? ^__^

Soon is BYJ's birthday (August 29th). So, lately I was thinking about what can i do for him and his family on his birthday. And I still don't know what to do until a few days ago when I accidentally read an ad that said:
    
"A simple thing can be special when you do it with heart." <33 ... Yess!! I found the answer!! ^__^
 

And then last night after I received a message from sis Galina (on behalf of Russian Bae-Sister) who kindly share their love for BYJ in here . It inspired me to open this blog to all of you-BYJ Family, special for his birthday. 
 Well, I don't know, maybe there are other Baesisters from other countries who may also wanted to share their love for BYJ with other fans through this blog. I will gladly to post them here^^.... But of course, no pressure. Just follow your heart^^.  Or maybe if you just want to do telepathy with him...  just do it ... hahaha ... I hope there are "wifi" connection that can connect your heart and his heart .... hahaha=))


So, for those of you who are interested to send your messages or letter or artworks for his birthday through this blog "MY BYJ",  please don't hesitate to send it to me via email. No later than August 29th. 2014. And please put your name and your country. Thank you very much!^__^

 Well, once again, "A simple thing can be special when you do it with heart." ^__^

Saranghamnida!!^__^

Sincerely,
Shinara

------- D O N E ----- C L O S E D!! ------- T H A N K Y O U !! --------

No comments:

Post a Comment