"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Sunday, October 20, 2013

[trans + cap pics] Yonsama thank fans at Korean event

"Whoa!! I just went for a while from net, but it turned out there were already soooo many updated from dear Baesisters. YEAY!! Thank you so much for sharing.^^.  Well, sorry for my late update for today, since yesterday I had too many "hallyuuu-cinations".. hahaha=)) So I guess today I had to go back to the real world for a while... hehehe^^v... But anyway here's a few update.... which I am sure, many of you have read it" heheh..^__^v
============
By  

Source: Nikkan Sports
2013/10/19 21:36
Japanese to English by tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon

Korean actor, Bae Yong Joon (41) attended event, “Korean Entertainment 10th Anniversary Awards in Japan” which took place at Makuhari Messe on 19th.

The event was to commemorate 10th anniversary of Korean Entertainment starting from drama “Winter Sonata,” which Yonsama starred came to Japan.

Yonsama won grand prix for male actors category, which was chosen by fan votes.


He thanked fans for supporting Korean entertainment, “I send my appreciation to my family(fans) who guided me here today, and to everyone who love Korean pop culture.”

Yonsama has no drama appearances since his last drama “Dream High” in 2011, BYJ apologized to fans, “I wanted to meet everyone with new work, I am sorry that I still cannot do that.”

“I will do my best to meet everyone soon with a new project,” BYJ received a big applause from fans.


It is two years since his last official visit to Japan, 2,000 fans gathered at Haneda airport in the morning, and showed continued popularity after 10years.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
captured pics lifted from net, thank you!!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
captured pics lifted from net, thank you!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment