"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Monday, July 27, 2015

[Photo|Instagram] BYJ & PSJ | Happy Couple

"Ohh soooo beautiful!! his words touched my heart. I guess, the wedding ceremony has started by now. God be with you both. Have a wonderful moment, treasured memories. Congratulations!!" ^___^
============
 source: https://instagram.com/yongjoon_bae/ (감사합니다!)^^

식장으로 향하는 길입니다. 
떨리면서도 설레는 마음입니다. 
가족 여러분의 염려와 축복은 언제나 저에게 큰 힘이 됩니다. 
함께 하지 못해서 미안합니다.  
하지만 당신들께 배운 사랑을 기억하며, 이제 한 가정의 가장으로도 잘 해내겠습니다. 
행복한 모습 자주 전할게요.^^ 고맙습니다! 
여러분도 항상 행복하세요!

English translation by yonhap news
 
"I'm on my way to the venue of the wedding ceremony. I'm nervous and thrilled.
Your concern and blessing will always be a great encouragement to me. 
Sorry for being unable to be with you.
But I will always remember the love I learned from you and will do my best as the head of a family. Thank you!"
(added: Please be happy everyone!)"

Photo Credit Bae Yong Joon

No comments:

Post a Comment