"Who are the best in their fields that the heart must come before ability, honor and money... "
"The attitude should be wholehearted and truthful."
-Bae Yong Joon-

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[Info] On Leave

  
Hello everyone!^^

I just want to informed you all that tomorrow or perhaps today on Jakarta time,  i'll be leaving for vacation^^. So it looks like in the next few days I will not be able to update this blog during my vacation. I'm really sorry about that. But since this is only a short trip, so i'll see you all again soon, and i will continue to update this blog as soon as i get back... ^__^

Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Very much appreciated!!

Stay happy and healthy always everyone! <333 

Let us continue to love and support our wonderful star Bae Yong Joon. And may all the preparations for their wedding day run smoothly.. ^^

Good night! Sweet dreams!^^

안녕히 계세요. 다음에 봐요!! ^__^





Love always <333
Sincerely,
Shinara

No comments:

Post a Comment